Saleel V. Sabnis is a member of the firm’s Defense Litigation Practice Group and is based in the Cherry Hill office. Saleel has significant experience at the trial court level in state and federal courts in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He has concentrated much of his practice in professional liability and aviation litigation.
Saleel has represented local doctors and attorneys sued in complex malpractice actions and taken cases to trial on numerous occasions in state and federal court in Pennsylvania. He has represented commercial airlines in a variety of matters and has also litigated general aviation claims. He has represented companies and individuals in contract and other business disputes and has prior experience in products liability and general personal injury matters.
Saleel was selected as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star from 2012-2018 in the areas of Professional Liability and Aviation Defense. He served as co-editor of the ABA’s Professional Liability Section Newsletter from 2013-2017. ). Saleel is admitted to practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
• Author, "Handling a Pro Se Plaintiff," ABA, Professional Liability Section Newsletter, Winter 2016.
• Author, “Attorney Ethics in the Age of Social Media,” ABA, Professional Liability Section Newsletter, Spring 2016.
• Presenter, “Inadvertent Disclosure of Privileged Documents,” ABA Sound Advice Podcast Series, Summer 2015
• Author, “The Settle and Sue Legal Malpractice Case.” ABA, Professional Liability Section Newsletter, Spring 2014
• Co-Author, “Giving It the ‘Old College Try,’" American Bar Association Minority Trial Lawyer, Winter 2013.
• Author, “Miranda v. Said: No Need to Get ‘Emotional,’” American Bar Association Section of Litigation Professional Liability Newsletter, October 30, 2013
•American Bar Association: Professional Liability Litigation Committee Newsletter Editor
•Philadelphia Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
•South Asian Bar Association of Philadelphia
•Network of Indian Professionals, Philadelphia
•Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)