- 4.2/5.0 (14 reviews)
Mr. Harris has practiced law for twenty years in the areas of business and personal litigation. For at least the last ten years Mr. Harris has focused on domestic relations as well as general litigation matters, ranging from shareholder disputes, to land partition, to medical peer review and personal injury. His peers distinguish him "AV - rated," exhibiting "the highest level of professional excellence."
Honors and Awards
- Named a SuperLawyer by SuperLawyers Magazine (2014-2017)
- Named a Virginia Legal Elite by Virginia Business Magazine (2013, 2014)
- AV Preeminent Rated by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell
- Volunteer of the Year, St. Michael's Episcopal School (2005, 2007)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- LeClairRyan, a Professional Corporation, Richmond, Virginia (2005-2011)
- Allen & Allen, Attorneys at Law (merged with LeClairRyan), Richmond, Virginia (2001-2005)- Hirschler, Fleischer, Weinberg, Cox & Allen, Richmond, Virginia (1991-2001)
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.