- 4.6/5.0 (36 reviews)
In 1952, our founder, Irwin S. Rubin began practicing law, serving the legal needs of clients in Montgomery County, Bucks County, Lehigh County, Chester County, Delaware County, and throughout the surrounding areas. He earned the trust and respect of the community by providing sound, ethical legal representation with a focus on client service.
Over 65 years later, Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford has not wavered from the original hallmarks of Mr. Rubin’s practice. We are a mid-sized regional law firm providing individuals, families, businesses, and organizations throughout Pennsylvania with exceptional legal representation.
A Forward-Looking Firm With A Tradition Of Excellence
Our firm has earned the trust and respect of clients facing a wide range of legal problems. But we never stop looking forward for new ways to meet our clients’ legal needs. Whether continuing our education in matters such as family law and real estate law, or using the latest technology to investigate and pursue personal injury and medical malpractice lawsuits, we are dedicated to building on our firm’s secure foundation, serving out clients’ legal needs today and far into the future.
Learn More About Our Firm
• U.S. News & World Report honored Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford as the 2010 through 2018 “Best Law Firm” for its Non-White Collar Criminal Defense practice. The firm received a Tier 1 ranking.
• We are the largest criminal defense firm in Montgomery and Bucks counties.
• Marc Robert Steinberg is the only Montgomery County/Bucks County lawyer certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a criminal trial attorney. He was also named Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania by the Nation Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys. In addition, he has been named as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in Philidelphia and Pennsylvania by Pennsylvania Super Lawyer.
• Marc Robert Steinberg and Gregory Gifford were named by their fellow lawyers as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers for 2004 through 2017 as published in Philadelphia Magazine. Jay Glickman was named as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer for 2006 through 2017.
• Matthew Wilkov was named “Lawyer on the Fast Track” by The Legal Intelligencer in 2007.
• John Filice was named by his fellow lawyers as a Pennsylvania Rising Star in the years 2005 through 2010 and 2013 through 2016.
• Liam J. Duffy was named by his fellow lawyers as a Pennsylvania Rising Star in 2017.
• Matthew W. Quigg was named by his fellow lawyers as a Pennsylvania Rising Star in 2017.
• The Reporter‘s Readers’ Choice named Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford Best Law Firm in 2005 through 2013.• Since 1992 Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford has had an AV rating* for legal and ethical standards under the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating process. AV is the highest rating under the system and is a measure of our firm’s commitment to ethical representation.
All Personnel are Members of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Colmar office:
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.