Attorney Jeanne M. Wilson practices exclusively in Family Law, providing her firm the focus to knowledgeably assist you in your case. She specializes as a divorce attorney in Colorado Springs. Attorney Wilson is well known for her sympathetic understanding of the difficult situations her clients face. She is also known for her aggressive courtroom advocacy for her clients. Jeanne M. Wilson has over 30 years of litigation experience, where she has represented clients in family law matters and has also participated in criminal and corporate litigation.
Attorney Wilson’s clients most appreciate her ability to lend a sympathetic ear and really understand their questions and concerns. Clients also appreciate Attorney Wilson’s extensive legal expertise and her creativity in crafting a plan specific to their needs. Effective advocacy of Attorney Wilson’s clients in court is achieved through her broad knowledge of the Colorado court system, and her vast litigation experience.
Legal Issues in Nursing, Professional Education Systems, Inc., 1991
• Frequent Lecturer, Legal and Medical Issues; Criminal Matters; Child Abuse and Domestic Violence
Honors and Awards
• Law Enforcement Person of the Year, Teller County, CO, 1999
Past Employment Positions
• District Attorney, Fourth Judicial District, Deputy District Attorney, 1997 – 2005
• Penrose-St. Francis Health System, Colorado Springs, Legal Counsel, 1993 – 1997
• Bricker & Eckler, Columbus, OH, Associate Attorney, 1988 – 1993
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.