During his career he has secure multiple million-dollar verdicts on behalf of injured victims. His success led him to becoming a peer-elected "Superlawyer" (top 5%) in 2004 and 2005.
Mr. Plymale is a past president of the Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association and a former city attorney and prosecutor. In addition to membership in the Columbus, Ohio and American Bar Associations, he is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
· 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
· Ohio, 1968
· U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1970
· U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1974
· U.S. Supreme Court, 1973
· U.S. Tax Court, 1976
· Ohio State University College of Law, Columbus, Ohio,
· J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1968
Honors or Awards
· Peer-Elected "Superlawyer" (top 5%), 2004 - 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
· Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association, Past President
· Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association, Former City Attorney and Prosecutor
· Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
· Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member.