- Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology to Review Computer Models at June 18-20 Meetings
- June 7, 2013
- Law Firm: Colodny Fass Talenfeld Karlinsky Abate Webb P.A. - Fort Lauderdale Office
The Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology ("Commission") has scheduled three days of meetings beginning June 18, 2013, during which it will review computer models submitted under the Standards and Acceptability Process for 2011. Modelers will also give presentations on new software platforms and hurricane modeling of storm surge.
In addition, the Commission will hear an update on recent revisions to HURDAT, the North Atlantic hurricane database.
Following is the meeting schedule:
- Tuesday, June 18, 2013: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (ET) and from 2:00 p.m. (ET) until meeting conclusion
- Wednesday, June 19, 2013: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (ET) and from 2:00 p.m. (ET) until meeting conclusion
- Thursday, June 20, 2013: 9:30 a.m. (ET) until meeting conclusion