Dayn Holstrom has distinguished himself and his team as the number one family law firm in Orange County, Riverside, and San Bernardino. His highly experienced attorneys and support staff are exceedingly knowledgeable and support all of their clients with the heart and determination to see your case through.
His commitment to excellence is evident throughout his numerous lifetime achievements. While attending Western State University College of Law, he received the American Jurisprudence Award for the highest achievement in a specific subject 17 times, more than any other student. He was Editor and Chief of the Western State University Law Review and Director of the School’s Don Program for tutoring other students. Dayn Holstrom was Valedictorian, and graduated summa cum laude with the highest GPA in the history of the school.
Attorney Holstrom was admitted to practice law on June 11, 1990. That same year, he boldly opened the Law Office of Dayn Holstrom where he was dedicated to perfecting his skills, resources and efforts to resolving divorce, family law, estate planning, and appellate issues. As the firm expanded and more attorneys joined the team, he founded the firm of Holstrom, Block & Parke in 2008. Currently there are no less than 15 practicing attorneys and more than 30 support staff.
Mr. Holstrom is exceptionally experienced and well thought of by the local bar associations and judiciary in the communities in which he practices: Orange County, Riverside County and San Bernardino County. He has been voted “Best Lawyers” by Inland Empire Magazine, OC Metro Magazine and has been consistently rated 10.0 of 10.0 by Avvo.
While not in the office, Dayn enjoys sports, traveling and spending time with his wife and four grown children. He is a certified pilot and loves to fly anytime his schedule permits.
Honors and Awards
• Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award for Contracts and Constitutional Law
• 10.0 Avvo Rating
• Inland Empire Magazine- 2010 IE’s Best Lawyers
• Inland Empire Magazine- 2011 Featured Lawyers
• Western State University- Highest Achiever Ever at Fullerton Campus
Professional Positions, Associations, and Memberships
• Professor of Law at Western State University College of Law
• Judge Pro Tem in Family Law
• Board of Directors for Olive Crest (a charity for foster children)
• Riverside County Bar Association
• Orange County Bar Association
• Los Angeles County Bar Association
• San Bernardino County Bar Association
• American Association for Justice• Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.