Katie Henderson focuses her practice in commercial litigation, representing corporate clients in matters involving breach of contract and business disputes. Katie also has experience representing clients at the appellate level in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Professional Memberships and Activities
• State Bar of California (2018-present)
• American Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division (2018-present)
• Orange County Bar Association (2018-present)
• Pepperdine University School of Law, Ninth Circuit Pro Bono Clinic, Student Advocate (2017-2018)
Other Professional Experience
• Snell & Wilmer, Summer Associate (2017)
• Judicial Extern for the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (2017)
• Pepperdine University School of Law, Teaching Assistant for First-Year Legal Research & Writing (2016-2018)
• Pepperdine University School of Law, Teaching Fellow for First-Year Academic Success Program (2016-2017)
• Law Offices of Hanke & Williams, Law Clerk (2016), Legal Assistant (2015)• Chapman University, Research Assistant to Doctor Georgiana Bostean (2014-2015)
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.