Jesse Nason joined Kirshenbaum & Kirshenbaum in 2006 as an associate. In his time at the firm, Jesse has focused his practice on domestic relations and family law. Prior to joining Kirshenbaum & Kirshenbaum, Jesse served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Justices of the Rhode Island Superior Court, where he assisted the Justices in the preparation of decisions in a variety of areas, including administrative appeals, zoning matters, and procedural and discovery issues.
Jesse graduated from Roger Williams University School of Law in 2005 as the day division Valedictorian. While at Roger Williams, Jesse served as the Executive Notes & Comments Editor of the Roger Williams University Law Review and was an active member of the Roger Williams University School of Law Honor Society. Jesse also received the 2005 Kathleen Birt Award for exceptional performance in mediation and negotiation.
Jesse received his Bachelor's of Science from Roger Williams University in 2002, where he majored in paralegal studies and minored in psychology. He was the recipient of the Roger Williams University Presidential Scholarship and graduated with the highest class rank from the School of Justice Studies. He was also a member of the Alpha Chi and Psi Chi Honor Societies.
Jesse is presently admitted to practice in Rhode Island State Courts, Rhode Island Federal District Court, and Massachusetts State Courts. He is a member of both the Rhode Island and Massachusetts Bar Associations. Jesse is actively involved with the Edward P. Gallogly Family Court Inns of Court, the Rhode Island Family Court Bench Bar Committee and the Roger Williams University Family Law Society Mentorship program.
- Mandatory Voir Dire Questions in Capital Cases: A Potential Solution to the Biases of Death Qualification , Roger Williams University Law Review, 2004
Honors and Awards
- Kathleen Birt Negotiation Award , 2005
- Roger Williams University School of Law Honor Society
- Williams University Presidential Scholarship
- graduated with the highest class rank from the School of Justice Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rhode Island and Massachusetts Bar Associations, Member
- Roger Williams University Family Law Society Mentorship Program, Member
- Rhode Island Family Court Bench Bar Committee, Member
- Edward P. Gallogly Family Court Inns of Court, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Rhode Island Superior Court, Law Clerk
- Alpha Chi- Psi Chi
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.