CURRENT SCOPE OF PRACTICE
Ashley Green Whatley is a trial lawyer focusing in the areas of personal injury, premises liability, products liability.
Ashley has served as lead trial attorney and successfully tried cases to verdict in the District and/or County Courts of Dallas, Collin, Denton, Parker, and Smith Counties of Texas.
REPRESENTATIVE LITIGATION MATTERS
• Obtained directed verdict in a first party "bad faith" case in Dallas County.
• Obtained a no negligence jury verdict in Collin County on a pedestrian versus truck accident where the pedestrian claimed personal injuries after being struck by defendant driver.
• Obtained a no negligence defense jury verdict in an intersection collision case in Dallas County.
• Obtained a defense jury verdict in rear end collision case in Collin County where the jury found Plaintiff 100% responsible for the accident.
• Obtained a no negligence defense jury verdict in rear end collision in Dallas County