Larry Banda concentrates his practice on business and commercial transactions, with a particular emphasis on the aviation industry. He represents clients in the sale, purchase, financing and leasing of domestic and cross-border aircraft and aviation equipment. Mr. Banda regularly advises sellers, buyers, investors, lessors, lessees, and lenders with respect to aviation assets operating in the United States and off shore.
Prior to joining Conner & Winters, Mr. Banda’s practice focused on commercial transactions and disputes, mergers and acquisitions, corporate compliance, and financial services regulation at a large law firm and as in-house counsel at a large investment management company. He also advised businesses and individuals on the registration and enforcement of intellectual property rights, including trademarks and trade dress.
Mr. Banda gained a wide range of experience as a law student intern in the corporate legal department of two global corporations. His professional background also extends to banking and commercial lending. Prior to attending law school, he worked at a major financial analytics company where he trained and consulted credit analysts at financial institutions located in the United States and Latin America. Mr. Banda is fluent in Spanish.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Recognitions
• U.S.–Mexico Leaders Initiative, Center for American Progress (Mexico City, Mexico 2017)
• Leadership Academy Inaugural Class, Latino Center for Leadership Development (2015-16)
• Estrella Award, Dallas Hispanic Bar Association (2014)
• Senior Editor, Loyola Consumer Law Review (2010-11)
Community & Professional
• Dallas Bar Association
• Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
• Dallas Hispanic Bar Association (Board Member, 2014-2018; Vice President, 2018)
• State Bar of Texas, Hispanic Issues Section (Council Member, 2015-2017; Vice Chair, 2018-19)
• Children’s Medical Center of Dallas (Associates Board Member; Quality Committee)
• Dallas Breakfast Group (2017 Community Leader Member)
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.