Mark L. Scroggins is an aggressive and experienced trial attorney with a sound understanding of business matters that serves him well in family law. An accomplished speaker and author, Mr. Scroggins has practiced family law throughout the state of Texas for 23 years. He has written about family law matters for Texas Lawyer and has spoken about litigation technology before numerous organizations and corporate clients. Mr. Scroggins has a unique background in cutting-edge litigation technology, which is utilized by the entire Firm to increase the benefit to its litigation clients.
Named by Vogue Magazine as one of the Top Lawyers for Women in the state of Texas, Mr. Scroggins also represents a large number of male clients in his family law practice. Mr. Scroggins has built a strong reputation among executives, professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs for his hard-nosed, aggressive style, as well as his prowess in family law and business litigation matters.
Most often, Mr. Scroggins is involved in contentious or high-stakes family law litigation where child custody or complex property issues are involved. His vast experience in these areas proves especially helpful to his high net worth and business owner clients. He enjoys the challenge of helping his clients fight ruthless or unruly opponents, while assisting in accomplishing their goals.
Mr. Scroggins is an active member of the Family Law section of the State Bar of Texas, Collin County Bar Association, Denton County Bar Association and Dallas Bar Association.
Certified Legal Specialties
• Board Certified in Family Law
• The Law of the Lawyer – Parenting Part Deux, The Practical Lawyer, 2013
• Helping a Family Law Client Achieve Their Goals, Strategies for Family Law in Texas (Inside the Minds) 2013
• Parenting Part Deux, Dallas Morning News, 2012
• Grandparents Rights in Texas, Jewish Community Center, 2013
• Expert Witnesses, Expert Witnessing, 2009
Honors and Awards
• Selected as a member of the Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel in 2015 and 2016
• Rated 10 Best by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys™ in 2015 and 2016
• Selected to the list of Texas Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
• Top Lawyers For Women in Texas, Vogue Magazine 2003
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.