Sawnie McEntire has over 35 years of experience handling complex civil matters in federal and state courts throughout Texas and across the United States. Sawnie has tried dozens of difficult cases to jury verdict on a variety of subject matters, such as commercial, products liability, pharmaceutical, and real estate claims. Sawnie has served as national, state-wide, and regional counsel for many of his clients, has received many national and local accolades for his advocacy accomplishments, and has authored several publications on advocacy skills.
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas General Counsel Forum (Dallas Chapter) – Director
- American, Dallas, and Houston Bar Associations
- Texas and Dallas Bar Foundations
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Environmental Law Institute Associates Program- Dartmouth Lawyers Association – Life Membe
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.