Nathaniel has appeared before the Provincial Court and the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta. He has also participated in alternative dispute resolution, including pre-trial conferences and mediation.
• Redwater Decision Overturned by the Supreme Court of Canada , McLennan Ross E-Mail Alert, 2019
• Bill C-88: A Return to Status Quo for the Northwest Territories’ Regulatory Regime , Nathaniel Brenneis & Stuart Chambers, Assessing the Impact: McLennan Ross Environmental & Resources Law Blog, 2019
• Can the Health Information Act prevent physicians from using Netcare to respond to patients’ complaints? Nathaniel Brenneis, Alberta Doctor’s Digest, 2018
• High Times Ahead: How Will Cannabis Legalization Affect Physicians Jon Rossall, QC and Nathaniel Brenneis, Alberta Doctor’s Digest, 2017
• Growth Industry Alexis Moulton and Nathaniel Brenneis, Canadian Underwriter, 2017
• Physicians Vote to Help Bring Stability to Province’s Healthcare Nathaniel Brenneis and Jennifer Davis, Risk Management in Canadian Health Care, 2016
Professional Associations, Affiliations and Community Activities:
•Member, Canadian Bar Association
•Volunteer, Civil Claims Duty Counsel
•Former Child Advocate, Zebra Child Protection Centre
•Former Volunteer, Student Legal Assistance
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.