- Data Data Data
- May 18, 2017 | Author: Rochelle S. Eisenberg
- Law Firm: Pessin Katz Law, P.A. - Columbia Office
- Education is data driven. No area is more data driven than special education. Principals, Assistant Principals, and Supervisors:
Make sure you are doing the following—
- Personally check to see if data is being kept for each child.
- Direct employees not to destroy data even after it is put into a progress report.
- Make sure data is being accurately kept and not fabricated.
- Do not take anyone at their word. You need to see the data.
- Help employees who have difficulty with keeping data. Some employees do not know how to set up data collection. Make it as easy as possible.