- 2016 NEWIN Water Innovation Award Winners
- January 5, 2017 | Author: Hannah C. Coman
- Law Firm: Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C. - Boston Office
Last night, New England Water Innovation Network (NEWIN) hosted its annual Water Innovation Award Night to celebrate achievements made in the water industry this year. While many innovators in the New England area are creating solutions to address a wide range of water-related challenges, NEWIN recognized three companies for their outstanding innovations, market success, and commitment to furthering the work of NEWIN and the water industry as a whole. I was honored to present the awards to the winners in each category. To find out who are this year’s winners, read on!
- The NEWIN 2016 Innovation of the Year Award acknowledges a company’s commercial, market-entry success. Candidates for this award were selected based upon the rate of their commercial progress during 2016 and their demonstration of delivering market-ready solutions to customers in their market. The winner of the Innovation of the Year Award is our friends at Oasys Water.
- The NEWIN 2016 Innovator of the Year Award recognizes a company’s success in developing deep knowledge of its technology, including the complete value chain, and all the drivers and motivators involved in the purchase decision process in its target market. The winner of the Innovator of the Year Award is Sourcewater, Inc.
- The NEWIN 2016 Sustaining Member of the Year Award recognizes the outstanding efforts and commitment of a specific NEWIN member to support the success of the organization and the work NEWIN does in the water community. The winner of the Sustaining Member of the Year Award is BW Research.