Casey Nash is a consumer attorney who represents consumers in a variety of matters, including credit reporting issues, inaccurate or misleading employment background reports, abusive debt collection, mortgage servicing issues, predatory lending, and TCPA issues. Her practice includes both individual and class-action cases, and she has litigated over 100 consumer cases in federal court. Ms. Nash was named as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Ms. Nash graduated from George Mason University in 2008 with a major in Government and International Politics and a minor in French Language and Literature. During her time at George Mason, she also completed a study abroad program at the Catholic Institute of Paris. She graduated from Catholic University’s Columbus School of Law in 2012. During her law school career, she worked for several civil litigation firms and clerked for a judge at the Office of Administrative Hearings in Washington, D.C.
PROFESSIONAL & BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP
National Association of Consumer Advocates
Member Since: 2012
FEATURED CASES AND DECISIONS
• Bohannon v. LVNV Funding, LLC, No. 3:14-cv-354, 2015 WL 893362 (E.D. Va. Mar. 2, 2015)
• Clark v. Trans Union, LLC, No. 3:15-cv-391, 2017 WL 814252 (E.D. Va. Mar. 1, 2017)
• Dreher v. Experian Info. Sols., Inc., No. 3:11-cv-624, 2016 WL 4055638 (E.D. Va. July 26, 2016)
• Fariasantos v. Rosenberg & Assocs., LLC, 2 F. Supp. 3d 813 (E.D. Va. 2014)
• Fariasantos v. Rosenberg & Assocs., LLC, No. 3:13-cv-543, 2015 WL 868090 (E.D. Va. Feb. 27, 2015)
• Green v. RentGrow, Inc., No. 2:16-cv-421, 2016 WL 7018564 (E.D. Va. Nov. 10, 2016), report and recommendation adopted, 2:16-cv-421, 2016 WL 7031287 (E.D. Va. Nov. 30, 2016)
• Henderson v. Corelogic Nat’l Background Data, LLC, 161 F. Supp. 3d 389 (E.D. Va. 2016)
• Henderson v. First Advantage Background Servs., Corp., No. 3:14-cv-00221, 2015 WL 13035124 (E.D. Va. Aug. 28, 2015)
• Soutter v. Equifax Info. Servs. LLC, 299 F.R.D. 126 (E.D. Va. 2014)
• Soutter v. Equifax Info. Servs., LLC, 307 F.R.D. 183 (E.D. Va. 2015)• Soutter v. Equifax Info. , LLC, No. 3:10-cv-107, 2016 WL 7177595 (E.D. Va. Apr. 5, 2016)
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.