Matthew Bruno is an associate in the Ligation Practice in Greenberg Traurig’s New Jersey office. Prior to private practice, Matthew clerked for the Honorable Peter G. Sheridan in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the Honorable Mitchel E. Ostrer in the Appellate Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey.
• Legal Extern, National Labor Relations Board-Region 2, 2016
• Summer Law Clerk, Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association of the City of New York, 2015
• Judicial Intern, Hon. William J. Martini, U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2014
• Hon. Peter G. Sheridan, U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2017-2018
• Hon. Mitchel E. Ostrer, Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division, 2016-2017
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.