Claire Arritola focuses her practice on the tax implications of foreign investments and foreign disregarded entities. Her experience as a tax consultant at a Big Four accounting firm gives her insight into many of the tax issues faced by her clients.
Areas of Concentration
• International tax restructuring
• Federal tax compliance, including Forms 5471 and 8858
• Tax Consultant, Deloitte Tax LLP, 2015-2017
• Legal Intern, Internal Revenue Service, Office of Chief Counsel, 2015
• Summer Honors Legal Intern, Securities and Exchange Commission, 2013
• Summer Intern, Florida Guardian ad Litem Program
Publications & Presentations
Articles, Lectures & Publications
• Author, "Follow The Money: A Discussion Of The Organisation For Economic Co-Operation And Development's Base Erosion And Profit Sharing Project: Has The US Taken Steps To Adopt A Global Solution To This Worldwide Problem?," University of Miami Business Law Review, January 2016
• Author, "The Male Refugee Paradigm In American Asylum Law and What Can Be Done To Change It," Thurgood Marshall School of Law Journal on Gender, Race, and Justice, Volume 4, 2014
• Author, "Repealing the Federal Credit for State Estate Taxes Was Bad Policy," State Tax Notes, Volume 73, No. 6, August 11, 2014
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.