Justin L. Lawrence focuses his practice in the areas of personal injury, worker’s compensation, maritime injuries, wrongful death, and bankruptcy. Justin is a 2002 Cum Laude graduate of the University of Kentucky with Bachelor degrees in Accounting and Business Administration. While at the University of Kentucky, he was awarded the prestigious Woodson B. Gudgell scholarship. He earned his Juris Doctor degree from the Salmon P. Chase College of Law in 2005. In law school, he served as Vice President of the SBA and Justice of Phi Alpha Delta’s Hoffman Chapter. Justin was also honored with the Alex P. Hotchkiss Award for outstanding Chapter Justice, and the Hoffman Chapter was awarded the Stanley H. Kohn Award for best chapter. Justin founded his successful law firm in 2005. Justin has years of experience in representing injured men and women in civil cases against insurance companies and large corporations. He has recently put a spotlight on some insurance companies’ abhorrent practice of delaying payments to the victims of drunk drivers. Justin has years of experience in representing injured men and women in civil cases against insurance companies and large corporations. As his firm has grown, Justin has recently moved into a more full time management role, restricting his active case management to major trucking and product liability injuries. Justin also takes a full-time role in training new attorneys in the firm, with new attorneys shadowing Justin for as long as one year before operating on their own, to ensure the highest quality representation.
Justin is on the Board of Governors for the Kentucky Justice Association, and is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Kentucky Bar Association, and the Northern Kentucky Bar Association. He continues to be active as a member of the Salmon P. Chase Inns of Court, and an alumni adviser to Phi Alpha Delta. He regularly practices in Kentucky and Ohio, and has also won awards in Pennsylvania and Indiana. In addition to Justin’s professional memberships, he is on Redwood’s Board of Trustees and is active with the Down Syndrome Association of Greater Cincinnati. Redwood is a school that helps children and adults with disabilities grow and live to their fullest potential, including entering the workforce and living independently. The Down Syndrome Association provides aid and support to individuals with Down Syndrome and their families.
Justin lives in Ft. Wright, Kentucky with his wife, Michelle, his son, Gabriel, and his daughter, Alyssa. He is an avid sports fan, runs, hikes, canoes, and enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.
Honors and Awards
• Justin Lawrence was named a Super Lawyer by Thompson Reuters for 2018! “Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. This selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.” – January, 2018
• Named one of the 10 best bankruptcy attorneys in Kentucky – September 2016
• Named to the National Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyers – January 2017
• Named one of the 10 Best Social Security and Disability Law Attorneys in Kentucky – October 2016
• Justin Lawrence was named to Thompson Reuters’ list of Rising Stars each year from 2014 through 2017. This honor is bestowed on only 2.5% of the best up-and-coming attorneys in Kentucky and Ohio who have been practicing 10 or fewer years.
• Justin Lawrence was invited to the American Society of Legal Advocates for 2016 http://www.societyoflegaladvocates.org/ – January 2016
• Justin Lawrence was “…chosen to receive this year’s prestigious Top 10 Under 40 Attorney Award for the state of Kentucky.” http://www.naopia.com/ – March 2016
• Justin Lawrence was re-nominated for Top 10 Under 40 Award for Kentucky http://www.naopia.com/ – April 2015
• Justin Lawrence was re-selected as one of the American Society of Legal Advocates’ Top 40 under 40 list of litigators in Kentucky! http://www.societyoflegaladvocates.org/ – February 2015
• Lawrence & Associates was crowned best personal injury law firm in Kentucky by Legal Elite! – April 2017
• Member of the Kentucky Early Intervention System Interagency Coordinating Counsel – May 22nd 2014
• American Association for Justice – Admitted since 2010 • Nominated for the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys Top 10 under 40 attorney Award – January 2017
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.