Ms. Fitzenhagen is originally from Dallas, Texas, graduated from Hollins University with a BA in political science and remains on the Hollins University Alumnae Board. She earned her J.D. from Nova Southeastern University Law School. She is a member of the Florida State Bar Association and works in Morgan & Morgan’s Fort Myers office. Representative Fitzenhagen’s experience in the financial sector as VP for AIG has established her strength as an all-around business leader.
for the Class of 2013.
Heather Fitzenhagen is your Florida State Representative for District 78 in Lee County, where she serves on the Judiciary Committee, Healthy Families Subcommittee, Transportation & Highway Safety Subcommittee, Education Appropriations Subcommittee, and Higher Education and Workforce Subcommittee.
• Florida State Representative, District 78, Lee County
• Judiciary Committee
• Healthy Families Subcommittee
• Transportation & Highway Safety Subcommittee
• Education Appropriations Subcommittee
• Higher Education & Workforce Subcommittee
• The Florida Bar
• Lee County Bar Association
• Chairperson/ Florida Legislature Women's Caucus
• Southern Representative/ Executive Board of Women's Legislative Network
• PACE Center for Girls
• Fort Myers Women's Community Club
• The Lee County Association of Women Lawyers
• Golisano Children's Hospital Initiative
• Economic Affairs Committee
• Business & Professions Subcommittee
• Economic Development & Tourism Subcommittee
• Education Appropriations Subcommittee, and Rulemaking Oversight & Repeal Subcommittee
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.