Founded in 1924, Henderson Franklin is headquartered in Fort Myers, Florida, and has offices in Sanibel Island and Bonita Springs. We are proud of our role in the history of Southwest Florida, and in the formation of many of its communities and businesses, from the formation of the Caloosahatchee Bridge Company, which built and maintained the first bridge connecting Fort Myers to the rest of Lee County in 1924, to assisting Barron Collier in the organization of Collier County in 1929. Since then, we have grown to be the largest locally based, full-service regional firm, serving the needs of our clients throughout Southwest Florida, with a focus on Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades Counties. From Naples north to Sarasota, including the cities of Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte and Labelle, the firm represents real estate developers, financial institutions, businesses, governmental entities, insurance companies and individuals who have all played an instrumental role in the vast growth of this area during the 21st Century. As one of the oldest and largest law firms between Tampa and Miami, we continue to provide our clients with highly personalized service from approximately over 50 experienced attorneys.