Craig Waters is an experienced litigation attorney whose practice primarily focuses on real estate and business litigation.
As a Realtor who has been “in the trenches” of a transaction, Mr. Waters understands the unique stresses and challenges that present themselves during the sale of residential property in today’s fast-paced environment. This unique familiarity with real estate transactions and California Association or Realtor forms allows Mr. Waters to not only advise his clients in litigation but also to advise and teach real estate professionals how to avoid litigation problems through the use of best practices.
Mr. Waters understands that successfully representing a client means representing the client in a transparent manner that allows the client to understand all of their options and make an informed decision that works best for their individual situation. This drive to make the legal process as transparent as possible has allowed Mr. Waters to help clients who were previously apprehensive about hiring an attorney and/or who had bad experiences with a prior attorney.
Mr. Waters is experienced in the following categories:
- Concealment or Misrepresentation of Material Facts in the Sale of Real Property
- Purchase and Sale of “Flipped” Properties
- Property Boundary Disputes
- Failures to Disclose and Concealment of Material Defects
- Breaches of Contract and other Contract Disputes
- Listing Agreement and Buyer Representation Commission Disputes
- Procuring Cause Disputes Between Real Estate Licensees
- Title Disputes
- Landlord Rights
- Wrongful/Retaliatory Eviction
- Real Estate Licensee Disciplinary Actions
- Professional Negligence (Real Estate Licensees)
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties
- Entitlement Matters
- Resolving issues that arise during a residential real estate transaction
- Obtaining performance under a purchase and sale agreement
Mr. Waters is a member of the American Bar Association, the Association of Business Trial Lawyers, the California State Bar Association, the Fresno County Bar Association, the Fresno County Young Lawyers Association, the National Association of Realtors, the California Association of Realtors, and the Fresno Association of Realtors.
Mr. Waters is admitted to the State Bar of California and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.