Vicki's practice focuses on corporate and real estate law. She represents businesses and individuals in the purchase and sale of businesses, financing, and land-use permitting. She counsels clients on leasing for projects ranging from a large shopping center to individual commercial buildings. Vicki also represents both commercial and residential clients in connection with real estate tax abatements and real estate tax appeals. Not-for-profit organizations seek her advice on nonprofit law and real estate tax exemption.
- Serves as outside counsel to a mid-size gasoline sales and distribution company in Berkshire County, responsible for handling real estate acquisitions, sales, development and environmental compliance.
- Serves as outside counsel to a large health care provider, negotiating and enforcing construction contracts and serving as borrower's bond counsel.
- Served as borrower's counsel to a Berkshire County YMCA in connection with a series of loans to finance the acquisition and rehabilitation of an affordable housing project.
- Berkshire Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Real Estate Bar Association
IN THE COMMUNITY
Vicki serves as the Clerk and a director of the Berkshire Chamber of Commerce serving all of central and northern Berkshire County.
Vicki is a member of the Board of Directors as well as the co-chair of the Commercial Real Estate Finance Committee of the Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.