•AV- Preeminent Peer Review Rated, 1991-2017
•Best Lawyers in America
•Banking and Finance Law, 2008-2019
•Litigation - Banking and Finance, 2011-2019
•Lawyer of the Year, Banking and Finance Law (Gulfport), 2013, 2015, 2019
•Mid-South Super Lawyer, Banking, 2007-2008, 2011-2014
•Who’s Who in American Law
•Who’s Who in America
•fellow, Mississippi Bar Foundation
•Mississippi Commissioner, National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws
•Adjunct Professor, Business Law, William Carey University
•Judge Advocate General Corps, United States Navy
•Top Business Leader, Sun Herald, 2002 Inaugural Class
In the News
•158 Butler Snow Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers, 18 Named “Lawyer of the Year”
•147 Butler Snow Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers, 18 Named “Lawyer of the Year”
•117 Butler Snow Attorneys Listed in 2013 Mid-South Super Lawyers
•Newsmakers - Harral
Mississippi Bar Foundation
• Mississippi Commissioner, National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws
• Adjunct Professor, Business Law, William Carey University
• Judge Advocate General Corps, United States Navy
• Top Business Leader, Sun Herald, 2002 Inaugural Class
• American Bar Association
• Mississippi Bar Association Commissioner, 1991-94
• Harrison County Bar Association President, 1998
• Council of School Attorneys
• Gulfport Business Club President, 2001-02
• Gulfport Chamber of Commerce President, 1997
• Morris Newspaper Corp. v. Allen, 932 So. 2d 810 (Miss App. 2005).
• Barhonovich v. American National Ins. Co., 947 F.2d 775 (5th Cir. 1991).
• Merchants & Marine Bank v. Douglas Guardian Warehouse Corp., 801 F.2d 742, 2 UCC Rep. Serv. 589 (5th Cir. 1986).
• White v. Hancock Bank, 477 So. 2d 265, 41 UCC Rep. Serv. 1748 (Miss. 1985).
• In Re Frigitemp Corp., 34 B.R. 1000 (S.D. NY 1983).
American Bar Association
Harrison County Bar Association
Council of School Attorneys
Gulfport Business Club
Gulfport Chamber of Commerce
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.