Agnes Romanowska is a member of Reid and Riege’s Litigation Practice Area. Agnes’s practice encompasses a wide range of complex commercial litigation, including the following substantive areas: shareholder disputes, employment actions, bankruptcy matters, breach of contract actions, and the resolution of general business disputes.
She represents companies in all phases of litigation and alternative dispute resolution, including litigation prevention, internal investigations, e-discovery, motions practice, arbitration and mediation, trials, and administrative hearings.
- Oliver Ellsworth Inn of Court, Barrister
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turnaround Management Association
- National Association of Professional Women
Community Involvement and Other Pursuits:
Agnes is a member of the Board of Trustees of Catholic Charities, Archdiocese of Hartford. She also is on the Advisory Board of the Polish American Foundation of Connecticut, and serves on a fundraising committee of the Children’s Law Center of Connecticut.
- "Plan Sponsors Need to Closely Monitor Fees,” Benefits Law Insider (December 2015)
- "Second Circuit Creates Three-Part Test for Determining Whether Severance Policies Fall Under ERISA," Benefits Law Insider (July 2015)
- “The NLRB is Policing Social Media Policies,” Connecticut Law Tribune (April 27, 2015)
Listed in New England Super Lawyers Magazine® as a Connecticut Rising Star® for Business Litigation (2015)