After graduating from the University of Connecticut School of Law, John served as a law clerk to the Hon. Joseph Flynn and the Hon. Francis McDonald of the Connecticut Appellate Court. During law school, John also served as an Articles Editor for the Connecticut Law Review.
•Goldberg Segalla Welcomes John Sheehy
April 7, 2017
• What's Coming Now and in the Future: A Roundtable Chat on Emerging Issues in Talc, Nanotechnology, and Marijuana
May 23, 2017
• To Warn or Not to Warn: When the Science Behind the Hazard is Controversial, MedMarc Risk Management Webinar Series, March 22, 2017
• Risks Associated with Fitness Devices and Apps and Data, SFIA Legal Task Force: Legal and Risk Management Summit, New Orleans, LA
February 1, 2016
• Mobile Medical Apps and the FDA, Medmarc Medical Device Seminar
• Doing Business in the United States, Tuscany Life Science Cluster, Florence, Italy
•Connecticut Bar Association
•American Bar Association
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.