Bryant T. Aldridge, Jr. is a native of North Carolina. He grew up in Rocky Mount, North Carolina and earned a bachelor’s degree with honors from Duke University in 1979. He studied law at Wake Forest University School of Law and was awarded the Juris Doctor degree in 1982. He is licensed to practice law in all courts in the State of North Carolina, the United States District Courts, as well as the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
After practicing law in Greenville, North Carolina, he moved to High Point to become the Police Attorney for the City of High Point in 1984. In 1985, he was hired as the City Attorney for the City of High Point and served in that capacity for five years before returning to the private practice of law.
Bryant has been actively involved in numerous community and church activities. He practices in the areas of civil litigation, domestic, personal injury, worker’s compensation, condemnation, business law, social security disability law, and bankruptcy.
Civic and Community Activities
• High Point YMCA Association Board of Directors, Chairman (2010-2011)
• Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Central Piedmont, Board of Directors
• High Point Ys Men’s Club, President (1999-2000)
• Wesley Memorial United Methodist Church, Trustees
• Boy Scouts Leader, Troop 4
• Hasty Athletic Association Football Coach/Basketball Coach
• Police Attorney, City of High Point, North Carolina (1984-1985)
• City Attorney, City of High Point, North Carolina (1985-1990)
• Planning and Zoning Commission, City of High Point, North Carolina (1991-1992)
• High Point Bar Association, President (2005-2006)
• North Carolina Bar Association
• North Carolina Advocates for Justice