Alex Chun is an Associate in the firm’s Honolulu office and a member of its Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution practice group. Alex received his J.D., summa cum laude, from the University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, and his B.A. in Political Science from the University of Washington, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. While in law school, Alex was a member of Richardson’s Wagner National Labor and Employment Law Moot Court Team, and was a Teaching Assistant for Contracts and Constitutional Law. He also served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Mark E. Recktenwald, Chief Justice of the Hawaii Supreme Court, and as a Legislative and Policy Extern to the Honorable Shan S. Tsutsui, the former Lieutenant Governor of the State of Hawaii. In addition, during law school, Alex served a year-long term as the President of Richardson's Student Bar Association, and was the 2016 recipient of the Michael P. Porter Dean's Scholastic Award.
• CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Evidence, Criminal Procedure, Business Associations, and Civil Procedure II
• Jackson Lewis Employment & Labor Law Scholarship
• Michael Porter Scholastic Award
• William S. Richardson School of Law Class of 1977 Scholarship
• Hawaii State BarAssociation
• William S. Richardson School of Law Alumni Association, Board Member• National Eagle Scout Association, Membe
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.