Handling immigration issues with skill and authority
At her law offices, Attorney Dye-Chiew puts her clients first. She offers the following distinctive advantages:
- Immigration law skill - Immigration laws are complex and in flux, as newspapers and other media indicate, and new changes are not always in the best interests of small businesses and others. For more than two decades, Attorney Dye-Chiew has focused her practice almost exclusively on immigration law. She makes immigration law easily understandable to her clients so they know the process and likely outcomes.
- Accessibility - Clients work with Attorney Dye-Chiew directly and are never handed off to an associate or paralegal. This direct relationship is the foundation of the firm's commitment to quality and comprehensive care, resulting in a better experience for clients.
- Responsiveness - Attorney Dye-Chiew proves her devotion to her clients every day. Her goal is to respond to clients' calls, emails and questions within one business day so that clients will be fully informed about the process and their cases.
The firm's goals are clear:
- To help you achieve your immigration goals
- To treat you with respect
- To provide you with the individual attention that your case deserves
A full-service immigration law firm serving businesses, professionals and investors.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Honolulu office:
5.0/5.0 Review for KahBo Dye-Chiew on 08/07/13 in Immigration.
This Lady was a real pleasure to deal with. Gave 100% in the most friendly efficient professional way possible.
5.0/5.0 Review for KahBo Dye-Chiew on 06/16/10 in Immigration.
Ms Die Chiew offered a fantastic service during my very difficult immigration service after the USCIS admitted to making mistakes on my paperwork. Being based in the UK at the time with a time zone of 10 hours behind Ms Die Chiew answered queries I h... Read more
Ms Die Chiew offered a fantastic service during my very difficult immigration service after the USCIS admitted to making mistakes on my paperwork. Being based in the UK at the time with a time zone of 10 hours behind Ms Die Chiew answered queries I had even outside the working hours I would expect. Read lessRead less
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.