Hot Springs law firm delivering justice and compensation for more than 30 years
R. Creigh Deeds, P.C. has more than 30 years of experience representing clients in personal injury/wrongful death, criminal law and civil litigation legal matters. Located in Hot Springs, we serve clients throughout Virginia, including tourists and visitors traveling through the region. If you have been charged with drug possession, are struggling to pay medical bills following a car accident, or are being sued for breach of contract, R. Creigh Deeds, P.C. has the experience and skills to take your case.
At R. Creigh Deeds, P.C., the hallmarks of our law firm are skilled representation, superior client service and leadership in the legal community. Having practiced law in Virginia since 1984, attorney R. Creigh Deeds has earned the respect of clients and peers. You can expect the following from an engagement with us:
- Skilled representation - With more than 30 years of experience, R. Creigh Deeds, P.C. is equally effective at using mediation or litigation, as your case demands. We draw on a rich file of case histories to identify strategies and get results for our clients.
- Superior client service - We are accessible and responsive, responding to calls and emails and answering questions promptly. Handling personal injury and criminal defense cases, we understand we are seeing our clients during some of the worst times in their lives. We build a relationship with you as we build your case. Our founder R. Creigh Deeds derives great satisfaction from helping those who have suffered wrong or who are in trouble.
- Leadership in the legal community - Attorney R. Creigh Deeds is a well-known, respected attorney, dedicated to our clients and the greater community we serve. He has experience representing local governmental agencies, and he served as the Commonwealth's Attorney for Bath County from 1987 to 1991. He was elected in 1991 to the Virginia House of Delegates and in 2001 to the Senate of Virginia, where he continues to serve. He was the Democratic nominee for Attorney General in 2005 and for Governor in 2009. He served as a visiting professor of law at Washington & Lee University from 2010-12.
R. Creigh Deeds, P.C. handles personal injury/wrongful death, criminal law and civil litigation cases:
- Personal Injury - We represent clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases involving auto accidents, slips and falls, unsafe products, and more.
- Criminal Law - We have experience in serious traffic matters, including DUI and reckless driving, and in other felonies and misdemeanors, including drug charges, theft, assault and battery, and more.
- Civil Litigation - R. Creigh Deeds, P.C. handles legal disputes involving breach of contract, property disputes, personal injury, wrongful death, fraud and more.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Hot Springs office: