- 4.2/5.0 (16)
Heard Ary, L.L.C. is a law firm dedicated to helping its clients solve their legal problems. Whether it is helping a company restructure its debts so that it can stay in business and keep its people employed, a sole proprietor who help with taxes owed to the IRS, or someone who simply is overwhelmed by their current financial problems, we can help resolve these problems. We have a combined experience of over twenty-five years in representing our clients in bankruptcy as well as "pre-bankruptcy" or out-of-court settlements. Our experience in this area allows us to provide a unique and flexible model for representation that is cost effective and result oriented, which is critical to the success of our clients. Our model calls for much more than the delivery of excellent legal work to our clients. It calls for a relationship-driven approach that results in a complete solution to the legal, financial and business needs of our clients.
Why Choose Us
We are not just another law firm. The success of our business model does not depend upon the traditional bottom line approach of large law firms. We represent our clients with a view towards a long-term, satisfying and productive relationship. In this regard, we offer our clients flexible payment options and often meet with clients outside of regular business hours in order to obtain the best results for our clients.
We understand financial problems and the stress they can cause. Our goal is for you to have the knowledge to make informed decisions about your financial future. With over 25 years' experience practicing law, we can help you find the right answers for you.
Some of the other reasons to choose Heard & Associates, L.L.C. for your legal representation are.
• We are licensed in all State and Federal Courts in Alabama and Florida (excluding Southern Dist. of Florida),
• Board Certified in Business Bankruptcy
• Members of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
• We offer a Free initial Consultation for Consumer Bankruptcy Cases,
• We have Extensive Trial Experience,
• Our attorneys are accessible and can be reached by telephone or email;
• Flexible Hours - we offer Evening and Weekend Hours by Appointment.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Huntsville office: