- Fast Track Program Quota Almost Exceeded
- July 20, 2016
- Law Firm: Fragomen Del Rey Bernsen Loewy LLP - New York Office
The Fast Track program quota has almost been reached (there are 15 spaces remaining). The Ministry of Industry and Trade accepts 100 applications for the program and the quota is expected to be met in July or August.
The Fast Track program is available to eligible work permit applicants seeking to expedite their applications. The following are key eligibility criteria, among others:
- The company must have been doing business in the Czech Republic for at least two years;
- The company pays income taxes in the Czech Republic; and
- The company is registered as a payer of health and social insurance in the Czech Republic.
Foreign nationals seeking to enter the Czech Republic under the Fast Track program should contact their immigration professional to discuss applying before the quota is exceeded.