Jordan joined Nurenberg, Paris, Heller & McCarthy in 2013 as an associate. Prior to joining our law firm, he worked as the senior law clerk for a well-respected personal injury and litigation firm in Chicago while in law school. Jordan served as Captain of the nationally ranked Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law Trial Advocacy Team. He plans to apply his interest in evidence and trial litigation in representing injured clients for Nurenberg Paris.
As a member of our litigation team, Jordan advocates for victims involved in motor vehicle, trucking, aviation, and other transportation accident cases.
When Jordan is not protecting the rights of injured victims, he enjoys traveling, eating Italian food, playing golf, skiing, and spending time with his family.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- Chicago-Kent College of Law Alumni Association
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Justice
More About Jordan D. Lebovitz:
- Selected to present a speech as the representative of the 2013 Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law graduating class at Chicago-Kent's 125th Anniversary Gala.
- Led the Illinois Institute of Technology trial advocacy team to win the seventh annual National Ethics Trial Competition in March 2012.
- "Make Sure Your Expert Speaks Our Language", American Bar Association, February 28 by Timothy Tomasik and Jordan Lebovitz
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.