Illinois Wesleyan University, B.A., Economics and Public Accounting, 2002; Illinois Wesleyan University, B.A., With Honors, 2002
Law School Attended:
Indiana University School of Law - Indianapolis, J.D., Summa Cum Laude, 2005
Year of First Admission:
2005, Indiana; 2005, United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana; 2005, United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
Indianapolis, Indiana State and American Bar Associations; Sertoma Club of Indianapolis.
Pflanz v. Foster, 888. N.E.2d 756 (Ind. 2008); Stickdorn v. Zook, No. 89A01-1012-CT-670 (Ind. App. 2011); Kozlowski v. Kozlowski, NO. 1:10-cv-01538-MJD-RLY (S.D. Ind. 09/16/2011).
• Represented owners in sale of a $500 million software company
• Negotiated and drafted numerous loan agreements and loan documents on behalf of lenders and borrowers
• Assisted new businesses with venture capital finance
• Regulatory compliance and governance issues with corporate clients
• Represented client in front of Indiana Securities Commission for alleged blue sky law violation
• Supervised comprehensive due diligence review in $9 million non-ferrous foundry acquisition
• Formed public transport company for client to lessen state sales tax impact
Hobbies & interests:
Mr. Leverton strongly believes in community outreach and is involved in several non-profit organizations. He is the past President of the SERTOMA Club of Indianapolis, an organization that raises money to support those with hearing and speech disabilities throughout the United States. Mr. Leverton is also a volunteer for the Woodruff Place Foundation, his neighborhood organization that seeks to preserve and protect the Victorian homes of one of our nation's first suburb, Woodruff Place. Mr. Leverton spends his free time with his friends and family and enjoys traveling, gourmet cooking, and the occasional surf trip.
- Credit cards accepted
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Other
- Fixed Hourly Rates
- Fixed Fees Available