- National Conference of Insurance Legislators Update; 2016 Spring Meeting Scheduled for February 26-28
- January 5, 2016
- Law Firm: Colodny Fass P.A. - Sunrise Office
- The National Conference of Insurance Legislators ("NCOIL") announced the tentative schedule for its 2016 Spring Meeting in the latest edition of the "NCOILetter" published today, December 23, 2015.
Highlighted by a forum on auto insurance affordability, NCOIL's Spring Meeting runs from February 26-28 and will include a pre-hearing discussion of workers' compensation opt-out model legislation.
Other newsletter topics include:
- NCOIL Plans Debate on Controversial Health Insurance Model Acts
- Congress Passes Policyholder Protection Act, Re-affirms State Regulation
- 2016 NCOIL Committee Chairs, Vice Chairs
- NCOIL Committees Set 2016 Game Plans
- Health Exchanges to Highlight Discussion at Spring Meeting