- Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology's Flood Standards Development Committee Day-Long Meeting Tomorrow--March 31, 2015
- April 6, 2015
- Law Firm: Colodny Fass P.A. - Fort Lauderdale Office
- A day-long meeting of the Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology's Flood Standards Development Committee is scheduled for tomorrow, March 31, 2015 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (ET). A portion of the agenda is reserved for public comment.
Discussion will center on working drafts of the Meteorological/Hydrological Flood Standards and the Vulnerability Flood Standards, respective markups of which are provided in the hyperlinks below.
- Draft Meteorological/Hydrological Flood Standards 1-30-15
- Edits to Meteorological/Hydrological Flood Standards 2-19-15
- Draft Vulnerability Flood Standards 12-22-14
- Edits to Vulnerability Flood Standards 2-19-15
To participate in tomorrow's meeting, which takes place in Tallahassee, those in the U.S. or Canada must dial (888) 670-3525 and input conference code 7135858151. International participants should dial (720) 389-1212 using the same code.
The next Flood Standards Development Committee meeting is scheduled for April 22.