- Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology, Flood Standards Development Committee Meets Tomorrow, August 11, 2015
- August 12, 2015
- Law Firm: Colodny Fass P.A. - Sunrise Office
- The Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology ("FCHLPM") is scheduled to meet in Tallahassee tomorrow, August 11, 2015, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (ET).
After the FCHLPM concludes the meeting, its Flood Standards Development Committee will convene immediately thereafter.
Interested parties can participate in both meetings via teleconference using the following information:
United States and Canada (888) 670-3525; International (720) 389-1212
Conference Code: 7135858151
(The FCHLPM requests that participants ensure their lines are muted accordingly.)
Beginning the agenda, the FCHLPM's Executive Committee will discuss and prioritize considerations in developing the Florida Hurricane Loss Projection Standards and Acceptability Process for 2015. That will be followed by a meeting of the full FCHLPM to consider the Executive Committee's recommendations.
Opportunity for public comment will be allotted.
At the Flood Standards Development Committee meeting that follows, members will discuss a working draft of the Actuarial Flood Standards, after which time for additional public comments will be given.
The next FCHLPM meeting is scheduled on September 22-23 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (ET). The Flood Standards Development Committee will meet on September 24 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (ET) on the following topics:
- Discussion of outstanding issues with General, Meteorological/ Hydrological, Statistical, Vulnerability, Actuarial and Computer Flood Standards
- Discussion of Working Definitions of Terms in the Flood Standards
- Discussion of Process for Requesting Trial Assessment under Draft Flood Standards (time permitting)