- ITC Institutes Investigation (337-TA-923) Regarding Certain Loom Kits For Creating Linked Articles
- August 6, 2014 | Author: Eric W. Schweibenz
- Law Firm: Oblon, McClelland, Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P. - Alexandria Office
On August 1, 2014, the U.S. International Trade Commission issued a press release announcing their vote to institute an investigation of Certain Loom Kits For Creating Linked Articles (Inv. No. 337-TA-923).
The investigation is based on a July 1, 2014 complaint filed by Choon's Design Inc. of Wixom, Michigan alleging violation of Section 337 in the importation into the U.S. and sale of certain loom kits for creating linked articles that infringe claims 2-4 of U.S. Patent No. 8,485,565. See our July 2, 2014 post for more details on the complaint.
According to the Notice of Investigation, the Commission has identified the following as the respondents in this investigation:
- Wangying of China
- Island In The Sun LLC of Little Rock, Arkansas
- Quality Innovations Inc. of Irwindale, California
- Yiwu Mengwang Craft & Art Factory of China
- Shenzhen Xuncent Technology Co., Ltd. of China
- Altatac Inc. of Los Angeles, California
- My Imports USA LLC of Edison, New Jersey
- Jayfinn LLC of Gilbert, Arizona
- Creative Kidstuff, LLC of Minneapolis, MN
- Hongkong Haoguan Plastic Hardware Co., Ltd. of China
- Blinkee.com, LLC of Fairfax, California
- Eyyup Arga of Lodi, New Jersey
- Itcoolnomore of China
Lastly, Chief ALJ Charles E. Bullock issued a notice indicating that Theodore R. Essex will be the presiding Administrative Law Judge in this investigation.