Briana’s practice consists of products liability litigation, general civil litigation, and criminal defense. During law school, she served as Notes and Comments Editor for the Wake Forest Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law, and she was a member of the Wake Forest BLSA Mock Trial Team.
Honors & Recognitions
• Most Outstanding Advocate Award, North Carolina Advocates for Justice (2018)
• Wake Forest Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law (2017-18, Notes and Comments Editor)
• BLSA Mock Trial Team, Third Place, Southern Regional Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Competition (2017)
• CALI Excellence for the Future Awards - Constitutional Law II and Innocence and Justice Clinic II
Community & Professional
• American Bar Association
• Capital Area Bar Association
• Jackson Young Lawyers Association• The Mississippi Ba
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.