Among numerous awards and honors, Ms. Green is ranked in the prestigious Best Lawyers in America directory for Trusts and Estates, and was honored in 2003 as one of “ Mississippi’ s 50 Leading Business Women” by the Mississippi Business Journal . She is a fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel and is a Regent for this body. She is past president of the Estate Planning Council of Mississippi, a past president of the Estates and Trusts Section of The Mississippi Bar, and is an active member of many professional organizations. Ms. Green is ranked by Chambers USA: High Net Worth in Band 1.
Speeches & Publications
• Lynne is a frequent speaker on estate planning and tax related topics.
• Panelist for Mississippi Society of CPAs, 40th Annual Mississippi Tax Institute, December 3, 2013.
• Panelist for 2013 MS Bankers Association Trust Conference: “ New Mississippi Principal and Income Act” . October 31, 2013.
• Presenter for Estates & Trusts Section and Taxation Section: “ Administering Estates and Trusts Under Mississippi’ s New Uniform Principal and Income Act” . March 26, 2013.
• Presenter for “ Recent Changes in the Trust, Fiduciary and Tax Laws of MS”
Estates & Trusts and Taxation Sections Joint CLE Seminar
Friday, May 16, 2014
• Presenter, Estate Planning Council of Mississippi, Trust Update, September 8, 2015
• Presenter for “ The September of My Years” Setting up Your Estate Planning and Probate Practice so You Can Retire with Someone Else at American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Annual Meeting March, 2016, Las Vegas, Nevada
• Presenter, “ Mississippi Uniform Trust Code and Qualified Disposition in Trust Act” , Mississippi Chapter of the Financial Planning Association Symposium, May 5, 2016
• Presenter, “ The Basics of Mississippi’ s Principal and Income Act” 2016 Wealth Management Conference, Mississippi Banker’ s Association, November 3, 2016
• Presenter, “ How Mississippi’ s Recent Trust and Rule Against Perpetuities Legislation Affects Real Property” , Real Property CLE Session of the Mississippi Bar 2015 Annual Meeting
Honors & Awards
• fellow and Regent, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
• fellow, The American Bar Foundation
• Chambers USA: High Net Worth: Band 1 Ranking
• Best Lawyers in America: Lawyer of the Year, 2018: Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law- Jackson, MS
• Best Lawyers in America: Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law; Elder Law; Tax Law and Trusts and Estates
• Best Lawyers in America: 2014 Lawyer of the Year, Trusts and Estates
• Mid-South Super Lawyers : Estate Planning & Probate
• Mid-South Super Lawyers : Top 50 Lawyers in Mississippi 2010-2012
• Mid-South Super Lawyers : Top 50 Women Mid-South Super Lawyers 2011-12
• Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers [Top 5% Nationally]
• 2003 Recipient “ Mississippi’ s 50 Leading Business Women” by the Mississippi
• American Lawyer Media: 2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Trusts & Estates
• 2017 Recipient Mississippi’ s Leading Attorneys Leadership in Law by the Mississippi Business Journal
• Lynne K. Green and Joseph E. Varner III ranked in Chambers High Net Worth Guide.
• Brunini Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers
• 2016 Mid-South Super Lawyers
• Twenty- seven honored by Best Lawyers 2017, Four attorneys named “ Lawyer of the Year”
• Brunini’ s 2014 Super Lawyers
• Brunini’ s Lynne K. Green presents on Trust Issues
• Louis Fuller and Lynne K. Green were featured presenters at a CLE Seminar in Jackson
Community & Professional Activities
•American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Foundation, Current Member of the Board of Directors, Fundraising Committee Chair, Member of Marketing & Communicatons Committee
•American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Regent
•American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Practice and Digital Access Committees
•Certified Public Accountant, Mississippi and Tennessee
•Trust Laws Study Group, Chair
•Capital Area Bar Association
•Financial Planning Association
•Mississippi Bar Association (Member, Sections on: Taxation; Estates and Trusts, Chairperson, 1993-94)
•The American Bar Association (Member, Sections on: Real Property, Probate and Trust Law; Taxation)
•Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
•Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
•American Society of Women Accountants
•Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership (Board of Directors)
•Estate Planning Council of Mississippi, Past President
•Mississippi Chapter of the Financial Planning Association (Director, 1993 - 1996)
•Mississippi University for Women Foundation Board (Former Member for two terms)
•The Keystone Fund for the Junior League of Jackson (Former Board of Trustees)
•2018 Mississippi Secretary of State's Probate Laws Study Group
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.