Criminal attorney Virginia L. Crews has also practiced law for over a decade. An experienced trial attorney and Justice of the Peace pro tem, Ms. Crews has participated in an extensive variety of criminal trials, civil trials and appellate oral arguments. Additionally, given her educational background in Biology, has utilized her scientific training in a few very complex cases. She brings efficiency and experience to the Law Offices of Shawn B. Hamp and their clients.
• Solo practitioner, Dayton, Ohio, 2004-2009
• Associate Attorney, Knochel Law Offices, 2009-2011
• Associate Attorney, Law Offices of Paul Lenkowsky, 2011-2015
• Senior Trial Counsel, Law Offices of Shawn B. Hamp, 2015- present
• Justice of the Peace, pro tem, 2013- present
• State v. Cline, 164 Ohio App.3d 228, 2005-Ohio-5779
• State v. Hannah, Ariz. App., 2015, No. 1 CA-CR 14-0424
• Ohio Bar Association, 2004-2009
• Arizona Bar Association, 2008-
• Mohave County Bar Association, 2011-
• National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), 2009-• National College for DUI Defense (NCDD), 2017-
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.