- Complimentary Webinar on OFCCP’s New Audit Scheduling Letter
- April 6, 2015 | Author: Laura A. Mitchell
- Law Firm: Jackson Lewis P.C. - Denver Office
In October 2014, OFCCP issued a new scheduling letter that significantly impacts what employers must submit during an audit. As we suspected, OFCCP’s enforcement under the new letter is a “game changer” for federal contractors.
Join us on March 24, 2015 from 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern as we share our experiences in audits initiated under the new scheduling letter, including OFCCP requests, how to respond, and how to prepare for an upcoming compliance review.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What forms of compensation should be submitted?
- What types of issues arise when specific minority group data is submitted?
- How should employers demonstrate compliance with the new veteran and disability regulations? ... and many more.
We hope you can join us for this informative and practical presentation.