- High Praise for the Employer Bill of Rights
- January 30, 2014 | Author: Jonathan T. Hyman
- Law Firm: Kohrman Jackson & Krantz PLL - Cleveland Office
It’s always nice for someone to post a five-star review of your book on Amazon, but it’s even nicer when one of the most well-respected and insightful HR bloggers writes an entire column singing your book’s praises.
Suzanne Lucas (otherwise known as the Evil HR Lady), at Inc.com, wrote a review of The Employer Bill of Rights that made me blush. Thank you, Suzanne, for such kind words:
If you want to make sure you avoid getting [sued] in the first place, I highly recommend not only getting an employment lawyer, but reading Hyman’s book. It will give you the information you need to make better choices regarding your employees and your business.
I couldn’t agree more. For those who’ve yet to find my tome, it’s available at the following:
- Amazon (paperback and Kindle)
- Apple’s iBooks
- Barnes and Noble (paperback and Nook)
- Apress (my publisher — eBook)
I’ll be back tomorrow with new information to help keep from getting sued, discussing how one court just ruled that the ADA covers temporary impairments.