- Years of experience - I have spent more than three decades providing estate-planning services to my neighbors in Laguna Hills, throughout Orange County, and in other areas of Southern California. Clients often recommend me to their friends and family, which is a source of great pride.
- Quality service - The content and wording of wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other estate planning documents must be clear and precise and accurately must express your wishes. I give careful attention to these details.
- Accessibility - I think that my down-to-earth approach and sense of humor help to put clients at ease. By treating clients as friends with respect and compassion, the legal process becomes less intimidating and more collaborative - and ultimately more successful.
Areas of practice
At Genevieve Wall, A Law Corporation, I provide legal services in the following practice areas:
- Estate planning and administration - To provide you with sound estate planning and administration counsel, I take the time to understand your wishes and concerns so that I can tailor an estate plan that meets your needs. I also provide legal advice to estate executors on estate administration.
- Probate - The probate process can be both complex and time-consuming, but I have the experience and skill to simplify it as much as possible. From filling out forms and ensuring that documents are submitted to the court on time to advising you on important financial decisions, I try to close the estate as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Wills - A well-crafted and comprehensive will is important no matter how large your estate is. It gives you the power to pass on your legacy to the people you choose and ensure that your loved ones are protected after you pass. In drafting your will, I take the time to listen to and understand your wishes so that your will truly embodies your personal and financial goals. I also advise on - and draft - living wills, which ensure your health care directives are followed in the event you're incapacitated.
- Trusts - An important part of any estate plan, trusts are often used to provide financial support for minors or for any other estate beneficiary to whom you want to provide an income stream. Trusts are also a way of avoiding probate. I handle a variety of trusts for my clients.
- Health care directives and powers of attorney - Health care directives and powers of attorney enable others to act on your behalf if you become incapacitated. A health care directive states your wishes regarding your medical care, while powers of attorney can be limited or more far-reaching in designating someone to act on your behalf, making medical and financial decisions. Both are important parts of an estate plan: they ensure your wishes are upheld by someone you trust, and they spare your family from making agonizing decisions.
To schedule a free initial consultation on any aspect of estate planning or probate, contact my office today
At Genevieve Wall, A Law Corporation, I am experienced in all aspects of estate planning, probate, wills and trusts. To schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your estate planning needs, call me today at 949.859.0861 or contact me online. Situated in the Laguna Hills Civic Center, City Hall building, my office serves clients from throughout Orange County and Southern California. My office hours are flexible for your convenience, I offer free parking, and my office is accessible by public transportation.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Laguna Hills office:
5.0/5.0 Review for Genevieve Wall on 06/26/18 in Estate Planning.
I engaged Ms. Wall to provide estate plannIng advice and prepare the appropriate estate planning documents for me.. I was very impressed with her expertise, professionalism., and also the way she made me feel at ease with her sense of humor. I am v... Read more
I engaged Ms. Wall to provide estate plannIng advice and prepare the appropriate estate planning documents for me.. I was very impressed with her expertise, professionalism., and also the way she made me feel at ease with her sense of humor. I am very pleased wiTh the entire experience and feel very comfortable now that my affairs are in order. I would not hesitate to recommend Ms. Wall for any estate matters. Read lessRead less
5.0/5.0 Review for Genevieve Wall on 09/15/11 in Trusts and Estates.
I have worked with Genevieve over the past ten years since my mother's stroke. She helped me with advanced directives, power of attorney, and through the probate stages. As executor of the estate, I was able to rely on her guidance throughout the pro... Read more
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.