Since Walter S. Foster founded the firm in 1902, our practice has expanded steadily to meet the changing needs of our clients. Our reputation is one of providing sound legal counsel and the highest level of advocacy. With offices in Lansing and Oakland County, we are proud of our commitment to our clients and to the highest standards of practice that have sustained us for 100 years. The Firm's lawyers participate in civic and professional organizations and local pro bono efforts. Continuing legal education is provided regularly in-house to all employees, Lawyers and staff are encouraged to attend outside continuing education programs as well.