- 4.9/5.0 (2)
At the law firm of Joseph Montrone, Jr., P.A., I offer my clients legal counsel and advocacy that is personalized, affordable and directed toward the best results possible. I handle personal injury and criminal problems and issues for clients throughout the Tampa Bay Area. As an attorney with more than 21 years of practice experience, I've enjoyed the opportunity to work directly with people from all walks of life across a wide spectrum of legal problems.
Clearwater - St. Petersburg Florida, Criminal Defense Firm
When choosing a lawyer to represent you in a serious matter, such as a sex crime assault and battery charge, two key elements to consider are related to experience and commitment. You want to secure the services of an attorney whose background reflects effective service and whose passion for what they do drives them to strive for the best.
At the office of Joseph Montrone, Jr., P.A., Attorney at Law, located in Clearwater, Florida, I apply my legal background to my current solo practice. My work representing clients in criminal defense and personal injury is engaging to me - my enjoyment of my work pushes me to always give my best.
- Before establishing my solo practice, I worked for six years as a state prosecutor. My experience handling DUI cases and gaining technical knowledge regarding the use of the Intoxilyzer to test sobriety has given me insight into how to best handle DUI defense cases and anticipate possible opposition.
- In the two years I spent as a child abuse prosecutor, I interviewed hundreds of children and understand the sensitivity and need for accuracy in handling abuse cases. My child abuse and family violence defense work is focused on ensuring defendants receive the counsel they are entitled to.
- My previous work with a personal injury firm gave me nearly five years of experience handling auto accident and slip and fall personal injury cases with efficiency and effectiveness.
- I enjoy being an attorney. My drive and passion is focused on doing the best job I possibly can to help clients who have been accused of such crimes as drug possession, violation of probation and theft.
- It is my belief that when you enjoy what you do, you do it well. Much of my success and effectiveness is the result of my enthusiasm for the work I do - energy which drives me to go the extra mile for my clients.
- I maintain a high level of flexibility and availability with my clients and can be reached 24/7 for important or emergency matters related to your case.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Largo office: