Chariklia Theodoulou is a Senior Associate of the Employment and Property Litigation Department at Harris Kyriakides LLC. Chariklia’s areas of expertise cover negotiation, litigation and arbitration. She focuses on sale, lease and construction agreements of immovable property, related litigation and employment disputes, as well as matters of arbitration. Furthermore, Chariklia provides legal opinions to leading companies in Cyprus in matters of employment and contract disputes. Chariklia has dealt with a range of employment, real estate and property litigation cases. She has substantial experience in advising leading companies, and has represented local businesses and individuals in court proceedings.
• Advised local businesses on employment matters,
• Represented local business and individuals in interim court proceedings in Cyprus;
• Drafted applications submitted to the Labour Court concerning employment disputes;
• Assisted clients in matters related to redundancy and employment termination;
• Drafted Employment Agreements;
Handled arbitration cases concerning an agreement disputes;
• Drafted applications submitted to the court concerning, inter alia, agreement disputes, property disputes and enforcement of court judgments;
• Assisted in preparing and filing applications to the Land Registry for the issuance of title deeds; and
• Drafted applications submitted to Rent Control Court concerning, inter alia, statutory tenancy, evictions, unpaid rents and fair value of rent;
• Represented local businesses and/or individuals before the Labour Court regarding employment disputes;
• Represented local businesses and/or individuals before the District Court regarding concerning agreement disputes, property disputes and unpaid balances;
• Represented local businesses and/or individuals before the Rent Control Court regarding unpaid rents, fair value of rent, eviction orders as per the provisions of article 11 of Rent Control Law 1983;
• Represented local businesses and/or individuals before the Supreme Court regarding appeals, applications for security of costs, applications to extent the timeframe to file an appeal.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.