Myria Loizou is a Senior Associate of the Corporate Law and Dispute Resolution Department at Harris Kyriakides LLC. Myria specialises in international corporate litigation and arbitration cases, worldwide freezing (mareva) injunctions, Anton Piller/Norwhich Pharmacal proceedings as well as injunctions in aid of foreign proceedings. Myria advises clients on matters relating to shareholder disputes, derivative actions, as well as debt recovery and liquidation proceedings with an international dimension. She also advises on matters relating to the international registration of trademarks through the WIPO’s Madrid System. Moreover, Myria has experience in various matters relating to the Cyprus Company Law as well as Anti-Money Laundering Laws and Regulations.
• Represented various foreign companies as well as individuals in worldwide freezing injunction proceedings in Cyprus;
• Represented a major international corporate entity in Anton Piller/Norwhich Pharmacal proceedings in Cyprus;
• Represented a party to proceedings in Cyprus related to the jurisdiction of the Cypriot courts under national and EU legislation;
• Advised local banks in Cyprus in relation to internal matters;
• Assisted in criminal proceedings against a Company for providing unhealthy products in the market place;• Assisted in obtaining a European Enforcement Order through the European Union Regulation (EC) No 805/2004 for uncontested claims, for the immediate enforcement of a judgement granted in the Cyprus Courts.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.