In 2007, Kirk founded Stange Law Firm, PC with his wife Paola and has worked hard to make the firm to what it is today. In addition to practicing law, Kirk spends time educating attorneys and other law professionals at CLE Seminars through the National Business Institute, the Missouri Bar and other organizations. He has even spoken at the Eighth Circuit Judicial Conference in Omaha, Nebraska on social media evidence for lawyers and judges. Further, Kirk is part of the 2016 Emory University School of Law Kessler-Eidson Program for Trial Techniques where he serves as an adjunct professor in the role of a trial skills instructor.
Kirk earned his Juris Doctor form the University of Missouri - Columbia School of Law and furthered his education by graduating from the ABA Family Law Trial Advocacy Institute in 2006. He is now licensed to practice in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
For this efforts, Kirk has been recognized for numerous awards including:
- Super Lawyers - 2016 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers for Family Law
- Super Lawyers - 2015 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers for Family Law
- Super Lawyers - 2014 and 2013 Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars for Family Law
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri - National Academy of Family Law Attorneys (NAFLA), 2014 - Present
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - The National Trial Lawyers 2014 - Present
- AVVO Superb 10.0/10.0 Rating, 2013 - Present
- Lead Counsel Rated For Divorce/Family Law - Lead Counsel, 2014 -Present
- 10 Best Family Law Attorneys in Missouri for Client Satisfaction - American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2014 - Present
- Top 100 Family Lawyers in Missouri - The American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA), 2015-Present
National Academy of Jurisprudence - Premier 100 Trial Attorneys for Missouri, 2015
- The National Advocates - Top 100 Lawyers, Matrimonial and Family Law, 2015
- Top 40 Under 40 Missouri Family Lawyers - The American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA), 2014
- National Council of American Executives - Top Ranked U.S. Executives, 2014
- Rue Ratings' - Best Attorneys of America, Lifetime Charter Member
- The American Legal Institute - America's Top Attorneys, 2016
As a legal writer, Kirk authored a chapter in a book through Thomson Reuters (Aspatore Publishing) in 2012 titled: Strategies for Military Family Law: Leading Lawyers on Navigating Family Law in the Armed Forces (Inside the Minds). Kirk published a full-length book through Thomson Reuters (Aspatore Publishing) in 2014 titled: Prenuptial Agreements Line by Line. Further, in 2015, Kirk authored another chapter in a book through Thomson Reuters (Aspatore Published) titled: Strategies for Illinois Family Law: Leading Lawyers on Leveraging Alternative Dispute Resolution, Negotiating Alimony and Child Support, and Managing Client Expectations (Inside the Minds).
Kirk also enjoys spending time helping the community. Kirk is on the Board of Directors for the St. Louis Collaborative Family Law Association. He also serves on the advisory council for Kids Rock Cancer, a music program for children with cancer. For his service to the community, Kirk, along with his wife, Paola, received the 2015 Making a Difference Award from Old Newsboys. Old Newsboys is a non-profit organization that has raised millions of dollars for hundreds of area children's charities.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
St. Louis Collaborative Family Law Association; American Bar Association, Family Law Section; Missouri Bar Association, Family Law Association; St. Louis County Bar Association; Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.